Garlic roasted potatoes.
• (1 kg) potatoes, cut into 5 cm cubes
• 2 tablespoons good oil
• 1 teaspoon salt
• 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons minced garlic, (or 8 cloves garlic, minced)
• 2 tablespoons fresh chopped parsley
HOW TO ROAST POTATOES
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C. Lightly spray a baking sheet or tray with cooking oil spray.
2. Arrange potatoes on sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with the oil and season with salt, pepper and garlic. Toss so potatoes are evenly seasoned.
3. Roast in the oven for 45-55 minutes while flipping occasionally, until crisp and golden.
4. Remove the potatoes from the oven and season with a little extra salt and pepper to taste. Sprinkle over with parsley and serve immediately!